Than you to everyone who joined us for Pride 2021!
Check out all this year’s AMAZING Pride Parade video below!
June is LGBTQ+ Pride Month and the BASE Pride Action Team has put together some really great activities to celebrate Pride in Evansville that fit perfectly with BASE’s vision of a community that is safe, healthy and inclusive.
- The Pride Disc Golf Tournament is BACK for all of June! Head on down to Lake Leota Park starting June 1st, play a round & send us your scorecards to be entered to win one of 3 awesome prizes! Click here to learn more!
- Starting June 4th, Pride window clings and yard flags will be available for pick up at the Pride Photobooth that will be outside of Evansville Congregational United Church of Christ at 112 W Church St in Evansville! Make sure to use some of the fun props and take some photos to show us #EvansvillePride!
- The Building A Safer Evansville Pride Action Team will be sponsoring the June 14th Open Table Community Meal held at Creekside Place. If you’re interested in volunteering or making desserts, please complete this form! We’d love to have your help!
- What could be better than a fun night out with your family at Blue Devil Bowl? Not much, we think! We hope to see you at Pride Bowling Night from 6-9PM on June 23rd! Click here to learn more!
- Join us on June 28th in Lake Leota Park for Pride Movie Night in the Park as we watch “The Prom” outside! Bring a lawn chair, your own snacks & drinks(no alcohol please!) for a fun night together. Click here to learn more!
- Show your Pride on social media by June 29th and be sure to use #EvansvillePride when posting to make sure you get included in the Evansville Virtual Pride Parade video at the end of the month. You can also submit any photos, videos or messages HERE!
Want to see how we celebrated Pride in 2020? Check out the video below!