Thank you to everyone who entered! We loved seeing your entries and reading your photographer statements!
Check out our winners below:
1. To enter this contest, students should submit one photograph that depicts some aspect of teenage life during COVID-19 under Wisconsin’s Safer At Home Order. The photo contest theme is “Show Us Your Quarantine”.
2. The entry should include a short artist’s statement (up to 350 words) about how the image helps us see a real view of your generation under Safer at Home during COVID-19.
3. Only one entry per student, and students may not work in teams.
4. Create something original. BASE asks that you photograph something new; you cannot submit anything you have already published.
5. All submissions must be family friendly. BASE would like to share submissions on social media for community members and families to enjoy!
6. Submissions should be in JPEG format.
7. Participants must live in the Evansville Community School District and must be 12 to 18 years old.
8. You must have permission from a parent or legal guardian to enter this contest, but you DO NOT need to provide it in writing to submit. If you are selected as a finalist, we will notify you by email and you must then submit your parent or legal guardian’s written consent. If you fail to provide it within three business days of the request then you may be disqualified. We will only contact a parent or guardian if you are a winner and have not responded to our email.
Prize: $100 cash for the 1st place; $50 for 2nd; $25 for 3rd
This contest has now ended. Thank you to everyone who participated!
The “Show Us Your Quarantine” Photography Contest is part of the #EvansvilleTogether movement.